It’s no secret that Dayna loves animals, in particular dogs, cats and goats. So we thought we’d ask Dayna to share her top five pictures on her phone and introduce them to the world! However, Dayna did want to state she is unable to rank the five because they’re ‘all just too cute and asking me to choose a favourite is criminal’ so we had to agree but that doesn’t stop you from ranking them!
1. First up we have a half Persian all white kitty, Bella.
“Bella was my childhood cat, she passed away four years ago but she remains forever in my mind and heart. She was sassy and beautiful and knew it!”
2. This is Freddie, my lockdown baby. Last year I went through some serious mental health issues and Freddie was bought by my parents to give me a sense of purpose. He is very vocal and loves scrambled eggs on toast! He also loves sleeping while I read the hobbit for the fourth time.
3. Next we have my nephew, Murphy. He is a puppy with lots of energy and this picture captures it perfectly!
4. Now onto one of the dogs that made me fall in love with dogs, Holly. She is a caramel cocker spaniel who is by my side all day every day waiting for me to throw her balls! She even makes an appearance in the planner! Can you spot her?
5. Last but it least, we have Phoebe, our jack russell, who ‘loves love’- whilst having a tummy tickle she demands eye contact and will paw you accordingly if you do not obey! She also makes an appearance in the planner, can you spot her?